Creekside Commons Update 3/23/2023 County Update Hedge and trees are in Irrigation is in for trees and shrubs. Sod will be watered via water truck potentially or just Mother Nature Sod that is dead – they will come back and fill in. Soil eroded by/on...
Creekside Commons update March 16, 2023 So it looks like trees and shrubs are going in next week behind our property affecting the homeowners on 39th St. The 6 foot privacy fence will be installed the following week that will run along the entire property. The...
Creekside Sewer mtg Updates:• 15” line installed/tested• Landscaper is pricing the adds/change on hedge > install next week; Need to have Chris call his irrigation guys and put them on notice. Landscape can coordinate name and number given so the timing can be...
Irrigation is down. We are sorry for the delay. American was out Thursday but no status has been given for the repair as of yet.The board is following up on Monday to get an ETA. Update 3/6/2023 – Angie has been reaching out to them regularly since last...
– Tie in to manhole today and tomorrow – Testing next week then certification for the installed line. The additional dewatering pump will be removed once the pipe is tested (end of next week) – Week of March 6th for landscape install. – 6 inch...
Get Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have a gate code or fob?
Yes, you have both. Lighthouse will set you up with a manual gate code for your use at the gate, for your guests and work vendors. It is highly suggested you purchase a key fob to use for the gate. It will allow for a better ease of flow as you come into the gate entrance. Please contact lighthouse to secure your fob. For max ease of traffic, each car should have their own fob.
Make A Payment: How and Where Can I Submit My HOA Payment?
Paint House: What Are My Options With Regard to Colors & Styles?
UPDATED 7/7/2022 – Thank you ARC Committee for All Your Hard Work
CREEKSIDE PRESERVE / EXTERIOR COLOR CHART / ARTICLE V SECTION 2
1. Homes built by MI Homes, as well as homes built by three other builders in Creekside Preserve, may use any of the Sherwin Williams Colors listed on the ARC approved color chart. Homes built by the three other builders may choose to paint their exterior the same color as originally used by the builder. The original colors, color numbers, and brand names are to be included with the application for ARC review. Applications are on our website.
2. Colors on the chart are from the Sherwin Williams Collection; however, you may substitute by using another brand as long as the color has been matched and is substantially the same as a color by Sherwin Williams on our chart. The chart can be found on our website. Creeksidepresrvewebsite.com
3. Reading across the chart reflects the body, trim, and door colors that are very compatible. You may interchange the colors. However, the body color, must be used for the body, trim for trim, and door colors for doors, and shutters. No house may use more than three colors.
4. The finish must be satin or eggshell. No gloss finishes are permitted without permission. Trim colors can be substituted with extra white.
5. A minimum distance of three homes to either side and in front of applicant’s home before the body color can be repeated.
“THE ARCHITECTURAL COMMITTEE WILL PERIODICALLY REVIEW THE CHART TO RECOMMEND ADDING AND DELETING COLORS TO
THE ASSOCIATION’S BOATRD FOR APPROVAL. ONCE NEW COLORS ARE ADDED TO THE CHART, THEY, TOO, MAY BE — USED.”