2022-11-18 Update – Owens Electric will be out on sight to fix these lights on November 28th 😊 Previously – We have a list of 4 lights that are in need of repair. (11, 12, 18, 25) I am also disappointed but there are reasons (not excuses) Lighthouse is...
Basketball Court – the project manage of the company that the did the work has been contacted again to get us back on the schedule. Street Lights – we have two street lights that are flickering and McGee has been contacted and will be out shortly....
Irrigation Update. My apologies group. American Irrigation was supposed to be out on Wednesday. To my understanding they were but didn’t fix the problem. I have called them and left an urgent voicemail along with my unhappiness as I haven’t received a call...
Hey folks – a quick reminder to look at where you are parking in terms of the correct side of the street and just in relation to other cars that are parked. Think about traffic flow etc. Also be cognisant of mailbox access for our USPS, FedEx, and UPS delivery...
Get Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have a gate code or fob?
Yes, you have both. Lighthouse will set you up with a manual gate code for your use at the gate, for your guests and work vendors. It is highly suggested you purchase a key fob to use for the gate. It will allow for a better ease of flow as you come into the gate entrance. Please contact lighthouse to secure your fob. For max ease of traffic, each car should have their own fob.
Make A Payment: How and Where Can I Submit My HOA Payment?
Paint House: What Are My Options With Regard to Colors & Styles?
UPDATED 7/7/2022 – Thank you ARC Committee for All Your Hard Work
CREEKSIDE PRESERVE / EXTERIOR COLOR CHART / ARTICLE V SECTION 2
1. Homes built by MI Homes, as well as homes built by three other builders in Creekside Preserve, may use any of the Sherwin Williams Colors listed on the ARC approved color chart. Homes built by the three other builders may choose to paint their exterior the same color as originally used by the builder. The original colors, color numbers, and brand names are to be included with the application for ARC review. Applications are on our website.
2. Colors on the chart are from the Sherwin Williams Collection; however, you may substitute by using another brand as long as the color has been matched and is substantially the same as a color by Sherwin Williams on our chart. The chart can be found on our website. Creeksidepresrvewebsite.com
3. Reading across the chart reflects the body, trim, and door colors that are very compatible. You may interchange the colors. However, the body color, must be used for the body, trim for trim, and door colors for doors, and shutters. No house may use more than three colors.
4. The finish must be satin or eggshell. No gloss finishes are permitted without permission. Trim colors can be substituted with extra white.
5. A minimum distance of three homes to either side and in front of applicant’s home before the body color can be repeated.
“THE ARCHITECTURAL COMMITTEE WILL PERIODICALLY REVIEW THE CHART TO RECOMMEND ADDING AND DELETING COLORS TO
THE ASSOCIATION’S BOATRD FOR APPROVAL. ONCE NEW COLORS ARE ADDED TO THE CHART, THEY, TOO, MAY BE — USED.”