Paint House: What Are My Options With Regard to Colors & Styles?
Jul 7, 2022
CREEKSIDE PRESERVE / EXTERIOR COLOR CHART / ARTICLE V SECTION 2
1. Homes built by MI Homes, as well as homes built by three other builders in Creekside Preserve, may use any of the Sherwin Williams Colors listed on the ARC approved color chart. Homes built by the three other builders may choose to paint their exterior the same color as originally used by the builder. The original colors, color numbers, and brand names are to be included with the application for ARC review. Applications are on our website.
2. Colors on the chart are from the Sherwin Williams Collection; however, you may substitute by using another brand as long as the color has been matched and is substantially the same as a color by Sherwin Williams on our chart. The chart can be found on our website. Creeksidepresrvewebsite.com
3. Reading across the chart reflects the body, trim, and door colors that are very compatible. You may interchange the colors. However, the body color, must be used for the body, trim for trim, and door colors for doors, and shutters. No house may use more than three colors.
4. The finish must be satin or eggshell. No gloss finishes are permitted without permission. Trim colors can be substituted with extra white.
5. A minimum distance of three homes to either side and in front of applicant’s home before the body color can be repeated.
“THE ARCHITECTURAL COMMITTEE WILL PERIODICALLY REVIEW THE CHART TO RECOMMEND ADDING AND DELETING COLORS TO
THE ASSOCIATION’S BOATRD FOR APPROVAL. ONCE NEW COLORS ARE ADDED TO THE CHART, THEY, TOO, MAY BE — USED.”
Here are the actual approved colors: http://creeksidepreservewebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/22-03-2996-Creekside-Preserve_color-proof59.pdf